Introducing Our Brand-New Website
We are very excited to announce our brand-new website!
We have recently launched our new website with the aim of making health and nutrition easy to understand, accessible and (of course) delicious! All product descriptions have been verified by independent dietitians to ensure 100% transparency in a time when health and wellbeing is at the forefront of everyone’s minds.
Created with the user experience in mind, our new site includes many new features to help you find the right products and bundles. New features include:
• Product Filters – Allows you to easily narrow down the product portfolio by selecting key features you are looking for, such as health benefits or flavour profile.
• Professional Verification – Product descriptions have been verified by independent dietitians to ensure health benefits are clear and accurate.
• Product Quiz – If you’re still unsure on where to start, they can complete a fun quiz to find the right product or bundle for you. You can then share your results on social media!
• Updated Chat Function – Using an all-in-one business messenger, you will have instant contact with a representative.
• New Imagery – Working closely with award winning liquid & still life photographer Barry Makariou, the fresh new imagery will showcase our colourful range of juices.
• Dietitian Content – The new website will also feature health and nutrition content supplied by Dietitians including nutrition plans for gut health and marathon training.
You can stay informed and educated through the new & improved ‘Health Hub’ section. The Health Hub is a collection of short blog posts & by updating this regularly, we aim to educate you on all things health and nutrition, with the help from industry experts and sporting professionals.
If you have a subscription with us, you should have already received an email about how to set it up on our new website! If not, please drop us an email, direct message or call us!